Thursday, June 30, 2011

Booty Camp Results Are In

(Don't worry, there will be no picture in this post.)
So in case you missed it, I explained in this post that I had finally signed up for Booty Camp Fitness. That was back after the (glutinous) Easter weekend, as a result of my chocolate and over-eating guilt.  I had originally signed up for a 4-week session, but was really pleased with the results so decided to keep on it for another four weeks.

Last night was my last night and we did all the measurements and weigh-ins and here are my results for the past eight weeks:

Weight Lost: 7 lbs
Inches Lost:  14.5
Body Fat Lost: 8.5 %

There you have it. Feel great. Feel strong. Feel more defined and slightly more confident for bathing suit season.  If you're looking for a great kick off to a fitness routine that isn't really happening right now, really recommend the Booty Camp Fitness program. Maybe not for an extended amount of time (cost is a bit high for that), but definitely a 4 or 8 week session. Targets all those wonderful areas - butt, thighs, bum, arms and abs!  Put it this way, I am no longer scared of the word "plank," I can now do a proper burpie and no longer freak out if my shirt happens to ride up while holding one of the kids and (gasp!) exposes part of my side or stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...