Monday, April 25, 2011

I Did It ... I Signed Up

Yup, signed myself up for Booty Camp Fitness last night.  Not sure what I was thinking ... must have been intoxicated with Easter eggs or something.



I signed up for a four-week program with Booty Camp Fitness. It's a hard core fitness program designed for women and by women that often runs outdoors in your community (if you see 30-50 women doing jumping jacks in your town park, it's probably this group).

The program seems to have a lot of great components - twice-a-week workouts, before and after personal assessments, workout videos, nutrition plans, etc.

I signed up for the four (versus eight) week program as I wanted something I could realistically bite off and not be too daunted by.   Worse case: four weeks of hell ... I can do that!

So apart from New Year's resolutions, tis the season for fitness start up plans.  The weather is getting warmer (I hope), the bathing suits are in all the stores and you just ate a whole bunch of chocolate this weekend.

So this week we are going to give away some fitness-related prizes. In order to be eligible, you have to be a follower and leave a comment to any of this week's posts.

So tell me, anyone have any grandiose plans to kick up their fitness levels for shorts season?  Do tell.

2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff..we had it at work and I did it for 4 weeks last year. It was blast! This Feb started on WW to try it out and enjoy some great receipes. Amazing results... the household of 2 is down 35 lbs since Feb 2011. Still hit the health club 3 times a week and most important is being aware of portion control. Have fun at Boot Camp :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...