Thursday, August 18, 2011

Return of the Pony Tail

This morning was magical and simply exciting.

I fit my hair in a regular pony tail!

Sure, I've been able to fit it in something that resembles a pony tail with the assistance of multiple bobby pins for quite some time, but pieces have been flying around, coming free and that "secured, clean, out of my face" feeling hasn't quite been achieved.

Today was different.

Today I attempted what I haven't attempted in a long time - a somewhat high, fully secured pony tail.

I almost didn't believe it. I was securing the elastic into place (final step) and no strands had fallen, no annoying wannabe side-sweep bangs had drifted into my eyes. It was a beautiful moment.

One bobby pin in the back for good measure and off I went.

Ahhhhhhh.

2 comments:

  1. My hair has been decent lately too. I had tons of "flyaways" after each pregnancy as it seemed the frame of hair around my face was choosing to be wisps instead of strands. Seems to be much better but am worried about the dry winter ahead. Lots of olive oil in my diet and avocado maybe to keep my hair from getting dry and snapping. Or maybe just move down south, ahhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love those baby hairs post pregnancy. i think most of mine have grown out. if i hear of any hair remedies I will let you know. My hair goes flat flat flat in the winter and sticks to my face if I dare try on any clothese or create any sort of friction :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...