Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Tea Bag is Choking!

No seriously, how many "layers of protection" does one tea bag need? I mean wouldn't one protective coating suffice?


I am always absolutely amazed when I peal off the layer of plastic around a new box of Earl Grey tea (or insert your favorite blend), only to find ... a cardboard box that now needs opening. Once the box is opened, surprisingly, each and every tea bag is enveloped in a personal paper package that, you guessed it, needs opening.  The tea leaves must be absolutely suffocating in there? 

I know, perhaps I am ranting slightly, but doesn't it amaze you sometimes how much packaging one little piece of food, drink or snack needs? Come on manufacturer's, slim down your packaging!

Sincerely,


LadySmith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...