Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ironing Sheets

Am I the only person that does not iron sheets?
FYI - this is not my bed (Source)

I love the idea of nice crisp seams at the top of my sheets and no wrinkles as I spread them out freshly on the bed as I make it, but I have never done the ironing of linens thing (except when necessary with napkins and out-of-control guest bed linens before people come over).

So do you iron them? Did you used to pre-kids? Do you want to? ... and are the top seams of your flat sheets as crinkly as mine?

Yours in wrinkles,

2 comments:

  1. Never have, never will. Makes me appreciate the sheets when staying a hotel though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used to go all out for Valentine's Day when my kids, now middle-aged, were little. Mostly of the homemade kind. I don't like jewelry and have been on a diet most of my life. We exchanged cards, hugs and kisses and spent more time together than usual. People who think they have to spend lots of money to show their love, probably aren't really in love. It can't be bought, it needs to be nourished with care, not things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...