Saturday, October 22, 2011

No Onions Please

This week after picking my son up from school (JK) he told me, "mom, I don't like onions in my lunch."

Huh?!?

I'm thinking he saw something that he thought was an onion - some random piece of something on his sandwich, etc.

So I reply by saying, "okay honey, why don't you unpack your lunch bag and show me what you mean."

So my son did just that and passed me a small blue Tupperware with, sure enough, a half of a yellow onion.

Wow! I must have been pretty spaced out when I packed his lunch the night before. Luckily it was not in lieu of his sandwich so he didn't starve.

Too funny. I guess he knows what an onion look like after all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. haha that is pretty funny :-) Poor kid - wondering where his goldfish crackers were and all he had was half an onion!

    Hope you are having a great weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S HILARIOUS!!! You totally made my day.

    I can totally picture myself doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one! I would totally do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of your comments and laughing with me.
    too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah poor little guy, probably thought the entire day "what the heck am I supposed to do with that?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...