Friday, May 13, 2011

Oops - That's Where My Sock Went!

So the other day I had a super Mom moment. You know, the times where for some odd reason you have a surge of energy and pull out the almighty glue and craft bin and get creative on some project.

The other day it was "project sock puppets."

Step One: Find some lone socks to use. This step is never hard as I can never seem to find socks to match one another after I do laundry.  I found approximately four socks and then my son and I went to town with buttons, hot glue, shredded paper and paint. It was fun, and the end result was cute:

One of the more "minimal" versions without paint!

And then  yesterday Iwas going through some of my drawers looking for something and guess what I happened upon? ...

The missing sock

Oops! That's where my sock went! I guess I still had the pair after all. Should have gone with one of the older lone socks.

Luckily hot glue and buttons, as well as shredded paper adhered by hot glue are easily removed (as I found out this morning).

Today I enjoyed my new found socks! And they were happy to be worn again ... together ... on my feet.

Let's just hope my son doesn't notice and ask for the fourth puppet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...