Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Am The Jean Machine

Tonight as I entered Winners with jeans in mind.  I don't usually have much luck with Winners. I am always amazed by those people who seem to find the most spectacular purchases at  Winners - not me.

But tonight was different.  The denim gods were rooting for me.

I picked out approximately ten pairs of jeans, shoved them in a cart and went to the change room.  If you can believe it, EVERY single pair of them fit me perfectly.  That never happens to me.  As I have mentioned previously, I am of the pear-shape variety and am about an 8 in the waist and 10 or 12 in the hips/butt region and that does not make for easy jean shopping (especially when you're looking for a bargain)... except for tonight.

I left with two pairs of name-brand jeans (I could have bought more) for under $70. Yeah!
(Plus $15 to maybe get one of the waists taken in - my favorite alteration).

Well, tonight was my night ... if only I had as much luck in their shoe department.  Can't have it all I guess ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...