Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Day Candi!

Some of you may recall my post pre-Christmas featuring great gift ideas and the Candi Factory.

Ladies Undies by the Candi Factory

I fell in love with the Candi Factory when I visited their booth at the December One of A Kind Show in Toronto and I did not leave empty handed. I purchased these for my sister in law, these for my sister and mini kid-versions of these for my three-year-old son.

Man Briefs by the Candi Factory

All of the products are beautiful, unique and made with the softest cotton.  If you're looking for some gift ideas for Valentine's Day or just need some new gitch, the Candi Factory is a great place to start.

Everyday Dress by the Candi Factory

And now for the good part ... all of my readers can receive a 40 % off discount until February 6th just by using the code xoxo at checkout

You're welcome.

Now go and visit the Candi Factory

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love that dress. I might be wrong, but it looks like the kind that won't wrinkle in the suitcase. I may have to take a hike downtown, but maybe after this storm passes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ordered from them online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, but if you have a question re: sizing i may be able to help because I have tried on/seen a few sizes. The contact there is wonderful and prompt in responding if you want to email her.. very nice and helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...