Friday, February 25, 2011

It's That Time ... Spring Cleaning and Closet Cleansing

I have felt the urge to clean out my closet since Christmas.

Not just a neat little tidy up, but a massive gutting that leaves holes and gaps as I pear in at the hangers.

During the past four years I have had two pregnancies and two post-pregnancy wardrobe eras that have:  added a lot of interesting clothes to my closet, had me shopping in various size ranges, taken me from working full time in an office environment to working at home in a very casual one (wardrobe 180 degree switch);  thus the need for a clean out.

Perhaps I need to call someone or recruit my husband for an evening to assist with the affair.

While I was surfing a few weeks ago, I came across an absolutely delectable blog:  The Farmer's Trophy Wife. And what do you know, but she was featuring a complete, step-by-step plan on how to clean out your closet.

So how many of you want to clean out your closet with me?

Would love to hear from you - please leave a comment and we can do this together - ask questions, look for advice, provide feedback, etc.

Stay posted next week for more information on Cashmere & Carrot Sticks CLOSET CLEANSING, compliments of The Farmer's Trophy Wife.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, am totally in the same boat. I have all the maternity clothes packed away, but all the various clothing from being various sizes post-preg and the at-home wardrobe... definitely need a clean out. I think it will be so much easier to get dressed each day and especially for occassions if I can get the crap out of there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so does that mean you are in to cleans the closet with me Jennie? I can't wait. it's going to feel so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am up for the challenge, I need a kick in the butt to make this happen. There is just so much in there I don't even need or want and I will enjoy having all the space back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...