Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Practical & Cute Snack Bags

I recently happened upon these super cute snack bags/pouches made by Greenalicious Bags.

Greenalicious Bags

Greenalicious Bags
I was struck by these bags because of their really cute designs. After speaking to Laurie-Ann, the woman behind Greenalicous bags, I learned that they are all made out of reused kids clothes (hence the cute designs, jean pockets and zippers) and lined with organic cotton. They are ideal for holding food in lunch bags, snack pouches in back packs or as I do for myself, as a wallet.  And they are VERY reasonably priced.

I bought three - one for each of my sons and one for ... me! :




It always bring a bit of peace of mind when I know a product is made by a Mom who is concerned with health - both for her family and the Earth.  Greenalicious Bags was created because of Laurie-Ann's concern with all of the synthetic materials that our kids (and the Earth) are exposed to and her desire to have a more healthy way to transport snacks.  I love her tagline:

Greenalicious Bags - made by a mom, endorsed by Mother Nature!

And the best part ... Laurie-Ann has agreed to give away TWO! Greenalicious Bags to two lucky C&CS readers this week. So here is your chance. All you have to do is subscribe to C&CS as a follower or via email AND leave a comment here this week telling us what or who you would use your new Greenalicous bag for. The giveaway will end on Sunday at noon.

4 comments:

  1. What cute bags! I'd use them for my kids fish crackers!
    (already subscribed via RSS feed)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bags! I think great idea for loot bags too :)
    (already subscribed to your blog and I love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn and Sarah:
    Thanks for leaving your comments. I love the loot bag idea - that is great .... and fish crackers are a popular insert in mine :) you both have been entered! good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what would be great? Slightly larger bags that can hold a fav animal (stuffed of course) so they can safely make it to the park without getting dirty.
    They would also come in handy for the green lunches that we need to pack for J.K
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...