Monday, June 13, 2011

We're going to the zoo zoo zoo ...


In our new car car car ... and look what fits inside side side ...




Mommy loves the extra space! space! space!

(sung to the tune of Raffi's "Going To The Zoo" in case you missed it)

Wow! Does this ever change how I can do things.  Last weekend I was at a garage sale and decided to get the kids a picnic table ... I simply picked it up and popped it in my trunk and magically in seconds was driving away with my new $15 picnic table in the back of my car with four people riding inside and all doors firmly closed i.e. no ropes needed. Summer vacation packing just got a whole lot easier.

According to Wikipedia, June and Ward Cleaver drove these two cars throughout the Leave It To Beaver series:

Ford Fairlane

Plymouth Fury Hardtop (Cleaver version was 4 door)

Don't think they could have fit a picnic table, but lots of good trunk space for family outings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...