Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Closet Cleanse: Guest Blogger Alert

So I have to admit, the whole closet cleanse thing was not my idea. I was surfing around one day and came across a really fun blog - The Farmer's Trophy Wife. Click here if you haven't visited it yet.  Cathryn - the Trophy Wife herself - has agreed to guest blog on my site and share with us all of her steps to a clean closet.  So without further ado, here's Cathryn:

__________________________

New Year = New Closet!

by The Farmer's Trophy Wife

Don’t be shy now…I know there are items floating out there in your closets that you haven’t worn in at least three years…or things still from high school (?!?) or the dreaded items that still have the tags on!!! Let go of the guilt (so what if you didn’t wear it…your bank account has moved on…so should you!) and the dreams…yes, I too would like to be able to fit into my high school jeans. But it’s not going to happen. I’m 31…and I need to let go of that dream…. (sob)

But maybe…if we all join together and fight our closets and it’s demons together….it won’t be so scary…and kinda fun!

*image from here*
 I want this to be a participation thingy…so leave a comment or send an email to LadySmith and let us know how things are going.

Love Cathryn
__________________________

Stay tuned for the next post: Closet Cleanse Step 2: Doing The Dirty Work

2 comments:

  1. what a dreamy closet! great post. right now my hubby won the battle and some closet chick is coming in...so now its real...i better purge soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! This will be fun!! Thanks for sharing the closet cleanse!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...