Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Closet Cleanse

So just to prove to everyone that, I too, am cleansing my closet, some pictures:




Yes, my bedroom is now 1/2 painted ,as well as in recovery mode from the closet cleanse.  My personal challenge with closet cleanses is that I never seem to get everything looking neat and put away before I have to go and do something else.  Trust though that things, at the current moment, do look better than the pictures above.  I successfully roped my husband (and 3-year-old) into participating with their own closets. We aren't even officially finished and we have three garbage bags filled up and ready for Goodwill and/or charity.  Watch out for a post later today - installment three of our closet cleanse - by guest blogger Cathryn from the Farmer's Trophy Wife.

So how did your cleanses go?

2 comments:

  1. Lady-back pat to you for getting your three year old involved. You deserve a medal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the weekend...closet people are coming monday so i will be forced to EMPTY out my whole closet.....shivers...but i think i'll get my 2.5 & 5 year old to help me. good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...