Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Closet Cleansing - Are You In?

In case you missed it, I posted this post last week about cleaning out my closet.

Very few of you responded ... does that mean you're not interested in joining Jennie and I as we clean out our closets? Is your closet already super clean and tidy (likely not if I'm guessing correctly!)? Or does that mean that you just don't like to comment.  What if I throw in a few prizes for those participating? 

Please let me know by Monday, March 7th via comment if you would like to join us in cleaning out our closets.  I will offer an easy step-by-step process (compliments of The Farmer's Trophy Wife) so it will be a piece of cake.

You know it will feel so good!

4 comments:

  1. I'm counting on the piece-of-cake part! Am seriously psyched to get this done though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in...my closet is a nightmare...we are getting quotes now to get closet organization happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in too. any thoughts on where to donate your pass-along clothes? here in ottawa we have a place that takes your clothes on consignment, then writes you a check when they sell (assuming they are bigger brands, and in good shape). do you have anything like that? spring is the best for cleansing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. katrix - good stuff. stay tuned next week. Hoping to have some really great stuff for us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...