Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Saturday Night We Had A Babysitter ...

... and the stomach flu arrived to our youngest!

Our poor babysitter. I mean, I am the mother of these children and when someone is doing their stomach flu symptoms (my nice way of putting it) at/on me, I can barely hold it together and juggle all that is going on.

Fortunately the babysitter is someone who I trust, who knows the kids really well and knows our house. Still, poor thing.  Kudos to her, when we got home, both were in bed asleep and did not wake until morning (small miracle).

When she called me while we were out (which she never does) and reported the throwing up, I told her I had good and bad news for her.  The bad news: sounds like the stomach flu and it will likely happen again before I get home, the good news: we'll come home as soon as we can.

The stomach flu sucks! (huge understatement)

Don't worry, I won't go into details on how it has progressed and what today's symptoms are.

Hoping that you are not experiencing and do not any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...