Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ewwww!

Oh don't you love these moments?!


Yuck! That's a picture of my kitchen green bin* bag splattered in my sunroom floor, seven feet from being delivered to my green bin.

The thought always crosses my mind when I'm replacing the bag... "what if this bag has a hole in it? Is it going to leak as I run it to the garage?"

But this? This is uncalled for. The entire bottom of the bag must have split open... A mere hole resulting in a few drips I could handle.

Need I say my husband enjoyed some baked brown beans, I had just emptied out fridge of leftovers post long weekend and add a few diapers.... Yeah, gross!

It's one of those moments, as you're staring down at the floor, that your inner child thinks "there is no way I'm cleaning this up! Eww!" but then grown up me realizes there ain't no one I can pass the buck to and thus I take a deep breath, break out the paper towels and go about my business.

Yours in yucky clean ups,

LadySmith

*a green bin holds compost waste for municipal pick up service

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...