Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Coat That Got Away ... Errrrr ... NOT!!

For those of you who did not read about my coat that got away, click here.

Well, not so fast Miss DKNY Julianne black coat. You think you can escape me that easily, but you can't!

Guess whose husband is in the U.S. right now on a business trip and just picked up a parcel waiting for him at the front desk that looks like this:

(Oh Lindsay I have learned so much from you!).

Yup, snagged it online (for $30 extra bucks-boo!) for a grand total of only $136 USD. Not bad for my new winter coat.  And I lucked out with free one-day shipping (didn't even know that existed). My husband just happened to be travelling to the U.S. on business so I though, why not? I have never sent purchases to a hotel pre-arrival, but apparently it works just fine.

So the next update will be a picture of proud me, successful hunter of the Julianne coat.  I'm just hoping that this isn't one of those cases where you obsess over an article of clothing that got away only to find it and realize it's not nearly as spectacular as you remember it.  Fingers crossed.

LadySmith

3 comments:

  1. ooooo... good tip! now I want my husband to go on a business trip so I can shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, pretty sneak eh?

    It was quite funny because he was packing this tiny carry-on suitcase that was already full and then he looks up at me suddenly and says, "how big is that package I'm bringing back for you?".

    "oh honey don't worry, it's just a wool winter coat, nothing too big ;)!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...