Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Fun and David Beckham

So this post has nothing to do with me, cashmere, carrot sticks or being a stay-at-home Mom, but it is worth a laugh on Friday.

Yesterday while I was at the dentist they had the Ellen Show on the television and one of her guests was David Beckham.  Anyways, focus here ladies ... Ellen often does pranks using her guests, and she does this one, preying on an unsuspecting massage therapist, using David Beckham.  I just finished watching it and have tears streaming down my face. It has been a long time since I laughed that hard.

I hope you enjoy as much as I did!

David Beckham on the Ellen Degeneres Show\

Have a wonderful weekend.

LadySmith

P.S.  There have been a lot more comments being posted lately, thank you to everyone who has been posting.  If you like what you read here, remember to sign up for an email subscription or to "follow".  You can also leave comment anonymously just so you know.

4 comments:

  1. I watched this show too. She is pretty priceless. Definitely one that you should watch everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That was hilarious, thanks for sharing. Oh and the view of David Beckham with his shirt off wasn't so bad either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed. I must have been in a really silly mood when I watched it because I literally had to wipe away my tears so i could continue watching. That poor massage therapist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...I needed that. Thanks for the laugh! My eyes were watering. Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...