Monday, October 25, 2010

Turns Out, I Am The Biggest Loser

Is there a limit to the amount of rice krispies one can ingest in a 48-hour period before they explode?  If yes, I am worried, very worried.


Source
I made a 9x12 pan of rick krispies, oh about, 42 hours ago and just finished 'er off. Granted, I did share with my sons and husband, but if I want to be honest with myself (not really), I probably devoured a good 2/3s of the pan.  And the worst .... I ate some while watching The Biggest Loser! Now if that doesn't make me feel gross, there just is no hope for my motivation levels and my ability of working out on a regular basis :)
Enjoy some sweets for me today, would ya please!

LadySmith

6 comments:

  1. Last season I PVR'd each episode of Biggest Loser to watch the next day and I would always get snuggled up with a blanket and a cream egg. And the odd time a Big Mac. I blame being prego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not alone.
    I do find the show fascinating though ... can you imagine losting 30 lbs in ONE week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this show, I just feel so proud of them, and excited for them to get their lives back. I always tear up at least once an episode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That is hilarious. From one junk food junkie to another... I appreciate your honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading this while I'm eating store bought crappy cookies. Yup, great for the health. I love it that you are being honest with yourself (not really) bahahahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny how the sweets come a calling once the kids are nestled away in their beds and you can finally sit down for a minute. Be quiet cookies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...