Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Time To Show Me Some Love

Okay all you readers, and I know you're out there because I read my statistics page and know you're checking in on me. It's time to do one of two things:  1) click the "follow" button on my blog (top right) to become a follower - you can do this anonymously if it is a concern, or 2) enter your email address to subscribe (top left) and get notified whenever I publish a new post.  This way you don't have to remember my blog address or wonder if I have posted yet for the day, you will be the first to find out!

And an important update:  for some strange technological reason unbeknownst to me, all of the commenting capabilities were turned off on my blog for a few weeks, therefore making it impossible for any of you to comment. Rest assured, I figured it out and now you can comment freely.  If there was a post that you liked, didn't like, had something to say about, please re-visit and send me a comment. Thanks!

A number of you email me almost daily letting me know what you think of my posts, sharing insight and experiences.  I love hearing from you and please don't stop, but feel free to type in a quick comment too! I'm sure others would enjoy hearing what you have to say. To share a comment, scroll down to the end of a post and click on "comments".

Thank you to everyone for all of their words of encouragement and feedback during my first month of blogging! I'm so flattered, I think I'll stick around a while longer.

Thank you,

LadySmith

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that the commenting capabilities were turned off instead of my brain. I thought I just couldn't figure out how to comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...