Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Guaranteed to enhance bust by 2 sizes"

This was the caption underneath a full page bra ad I read recenlty … ?!?!?

Am I the only woman out there that is not interested in bulking up my bust by TWO sizes? Throughout the next couple of weeks I will be giving up my inflated ‘B’ cup and returning (post pregnancy and nursing) to my humble ‘A’ cup … and for the most part, I’m fine with that and wear it proudly. Sure I don’t mind pushing the ladies up from time to time, but TWO WHOLE SIZES? Come on!. An ‘A’ cupper is about the only person that could go up two sizes and still look reasonable as a “c” cup. The other 90 per cent of the population that is not an A cup, would be talking about “enhancing” up to a d, e or f cup? That’s absurd … unless of course you were advertising to the Pamela Anderson-type exclusively, but no, this ad was in our regular ol’ local Thursday paper with all of the other flyers.

Signing off,

A cupper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...