Monday, December 27, 2010

In Search Of A Decent Deodorant: Mission Accomplished **

**Repost

Maybe I'm the only one out there, but I've always struggled with finding a deodorant that I like ... for various reasons - fragrance, ability to do its job, the whole aluminum issue, white streaks, and the list goes on.

I will admit that for a few years I went organic in the deodorant department and did find a product by Jason, fragrance: Tea Tree and it was pretty good. (It is important to note though that I wasn't really working out on a regular basis at the time so it wasn't put to any extreme tests). AND it did not hold up very well during hot days, long days or nervous, "have to make a presentation today" days.

Throughout the years, I have had my challenges and disasters with the so-called "invisible", "streak-free" anti-perspirants. Bull Sh%#! is all I have to say. They ALWAYS seem to leave a mark and those wind up gel ones - how gross does that feel when it goes on?

And don't get me started with the fragrances ... I mean "spring mist"? "fresh breeze"? Apparently the Quality Assurance branch of those companies haven't stepped outside of the building to smell what these natural elements actually smell like, cause it ain't like that!  And talk about strong.

Fear not, there is a happy ending here.

I have found an amazing anti-perspirant by Nivea. I never even knew Nivea did deodorant. Anyways, I got the roll-on, pure invisible, unscented and love it. It is truly clear and does not leave marks and it seems to work very well (it is important to note, however, that I am still not working out on a regular basis!... but I am carrying around a 22 lb toddler and chasing after a three-year-old so it is being tested some way or another).

I'm sure you can pick it up anywhere that carries Nivea ... I got mine at Shopper's Drug Mart for you Canucks reading.


So if you're like me and anti-perspirant challenged, the next time you find yourself scraping your underarm with the plastic deodorant container, trying to get that last little bit out, Nivea's new line is worth giving a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...