Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Portable North Pole: Amazing For Kids

Have you heard about this?

My friend sent it to me a few weeks ago (thanks Erin!) and I finally sat down and looked at the link and did it for my kids.

It's this amazing site that sends a video message from Santa to your children, with specifics like what they asked for this Christmas, what behaviours they have been working hard at, pictures from the year, etc.

My kids love it and have watched ten times already.

I know you're busy, but worth a peak if you have a few minutes - the kids will undoubtedly enjoy it.

http://www.portablenorthpole.ca/home

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this...we had so much fun setting it up for our niece. She will love it..... Merry Christmas from MN:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...