Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Man Flu

When my husband gets sick, which to be honest isn't that often, I always feel bad. I feel bad because I remember the days pre-kids when I could actually take care of him, dote on him and let him be a baby. Now with kids, I openly communicate that he has 24 hours to get better because I can't handle taking care of everybody and everything on my own (the kids always seem to be sick at the same time). I don't really even tend to his ailments, I more just try to keep the kids away from him and provide some peace and quiet. Not always possible though when it is known that Daddy is home and in his bedroom available for pouncing on (reminder: I have two boys, hence the pouncing).
My friend forwarded me this link, titled "Man Flu" just before Christmas (thanks Lindsay B.) and thought you may enjoy.  Here's hoping there isn't any Man Flu happening in your household as you prepare to ring in the new year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EElqrgk4N0&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...