Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Last Minute Wardrobe Change and Malfunction

Thank you to "Anonymous" yesterday who gave me some honest advice and the push I needed to break out my NYC ankle boots. 

I ended up removing the belt, keeping the necklace and going with this on the bottom half:


This look was not achieved before making a mad dash into Shopper's Drug Mart for some opaque tights as the ones that I put on (and seemed fine as I was standing in my bedroom) decided to, within taking 15 steps, creep and fall 1/2 way down my butt (apparently they had no elastic left in the waistband). It was a total flashback of wearing leotards as a six-year-old.  Anyways, I remedied the situation with some "slimmers" that stayed up and more.  So we were good to go and had a good evening.

Thanks for your input... and thanks to Wendy for watching the kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...