Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Urns, Outfits and Blogs Oh My!

I've never made urns for my porch before or anywhere else for that matter. This year I wanted to and this weekend was go-time. 

They feature a little of this and a little of that, mostly from shrubs and trees around my yard ... and I quite like how they turned out.

And since they're on my porch and won't be seen by too many people, you can be the first. From me to you, voila:




P.S.
It's funny how this blog evolves as I never thought I would be posting my DIY home projects or pictures of myself in outfits, but I have and I just did:)  Oh well, it's all a part of my life at home - whether it's a carrot stick or a cashmere, not quite sure.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I wish I had some hydrangea to use in urns, but we don't have any in the garden (and I"m too cheap to buy some). I love your bullrushes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look fabulous. And I am sure it's pretty satisfying knowing you made them yourself. I enjoy reading about the DIY projects, makes it seem more possible to try some things myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone!
    Jennie - go for it and let us know how something turns out.
    Grace: Hydrangeas are my absolute favorite... and the dried versions are horribly priced you're right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... all are fantastic outfits. Thank you for sharing :)

    Gold Memorial Lockets

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...